1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and tell them they have been nominated
5. Optional: Proudly display the award on your blog. Also follow back the person who nominated you!
Thanks to Mariel for this awesome award!
1) I’ve been studying ballet for 7 years and gotten accepted into American Ballet Theatre’s and Milwaukee Ballet’s summer intensives which have been pretty fantastic.
2) I’m kind of a stupidly hopless romantic which also often clashes with my feminist opinions and perspectives on literature. I’m working on it.
3) I play the piano.
4) My mom thinks I read too much, she’s blocked my library card for about 3 years now. 😦
5) When I was in elementary school, every recess for a long while I would re-shelve the Magic Tree House series and the Junie B. Jones series in numerical order. I guess that explains why I love to shelve books now. The shit tons of cool-student passes I got from that didn’t hurt either. 😉
6) I love reading scientific studies on human sexuality and gender. It’s just so fascinating. (I hope I don’t get hate for this)
7) I’m in the supernatural (destiel!), sherlock, ASOIAF, and Harry Potter fandoms as well.
Bonus!: I’m also in my school’s audition-only choir. I was one of the 3 freshies to get in. 🙂
People to tag:
Because they’re fabulous bloggers, as assumed.